- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. A typical example is to use it as the request or the response type of an API method. For instance: [...]
This location metadata represents additional configuration options for a
given location where a Redis instance may be created. All fields are output
only. It is returned as content of the
- Represents the v1 metadata of the long-running operation.
- Defines specific information for a particular zone. Currently empty and reserved for future use only.
- A Google Cloud Redis instance.
- Response for ListInstances.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Creates and manages Redis instances on the Google Cloud Platform.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. It is used by gRPC. The error model is designed to be: [...]
- USER_AGENT → const String