- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. A typical example is to use it as the request or the response type of an API method. For instance: [...]
- The Cloud Filestore API is used for creating and managing cloud file servers.
- File share configuration for the instance.
- Instance represents the interface for SLM services to actuate the state of control plane resources. [...]
- Maintenance schedule which is exposed to customer and potentially end user, indicating published upcoming future maintenance schedule
- Node information for custom per-node SLO implementations. SSA does not support per-node SLO, but producers can populate per-node information in SloMetadata for custom precomputations. SSA Eligibility Exporter will emit per-node metric based on this information.
- NotificationMetadata is the notification state for an instance.
- Describes provisioned dataplane resources.
- RolloutMetadata for an actuation instance. It maps to a single RolloutType.
- SloExclusion represents an excusion in SLI calculation applies to all SLOs.
- SloMetadata contains resources required for proper SLO classification of the instance.
- A Cloud Filestore instance.
- ListInstancesResponse is the result of ListInstancesRequest.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- Network configuration for the instance.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Represents the metadata of the long-running operation.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. It is used by gRPC. Each
Statusmessage contains three pieces of data: error code, error message, and error details. [...]
- USER_AGENT → const String