- Manages Apache Airflow environments on Google Cloud Platform.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. A typical example is to use it as the request or the response type of an API method. For instance: [...]
- An environment for running orchestration tasks.
- Configuration information for an environment.
- ImageVersion information
- The environments in a project and location.
- The ImageVersions in a project and location.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- The configuration information for the Kubernetes Engine nodes running the Apache Airflow software.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Metadata describing an operation.
- Specifies the selection and configuration of software inside the environment.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. It is used by gRPC. The error model is designed to be: [...]
- USER_AGENT → const String