- API for provisioning and managing identity resources.
- An EntityKey uniquely identifies an Entity. Namespaces are used to provide isolation for IDs. A single ID can be reused across namespaces but the combination of a namespace and an ID must be unique.
- Resource representing a Group.
- Response message for ListGroups operation.
- Resource representing a Membership within a Group
- Resource representing a role within a Membership.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. It is used by gRPC. Each
Statusmessage contains three pieces of data: error code, error message, and error details. [...]
- USER_AGENT → const String