firebaserules.v1 library Null safety
Firebase Rules API - v1
Creates and manages rules that determine when a Firebase Rules-enabled service should permit a request.
For more information, see firebase.google.com/docs/storage/security
Create an instance of FirebaseRulesApi to access these resources:
- Arg matchers for the mock function.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Describes where in a file an expression is found and what it was evaluated to over the course of its use.
Filecontaining source content.
- Creates and manages rules that determine when a Firebase Rules-enabled service should permit a request.
- Represents a service-defined function call that was invoked during test execution.
- Mock function definition. [...]
- The response for FirebaseRulesService.GetReleaseExecutable
- Issues include warnings, errors, and deprecation notices.
- The response for FirebaseRulesService.ListReleases.
- The response for FirebaseRulesService.ListRulesets.
- Metadata for a Ruleset.
Releaseis a named reference to a
- Possible result values from the function mock invocation.
Rulesetis an immutable copy of
Sourcewith a globally unique identifier and a creation time.
Sourceis one or more
Filemessages comprising a logical set of rules.
Position in the
Sourcecontent including its line, column number, and an index of the
TestCasemessages provide the request context and an expectation as to whether the given context will be allowed or denied. [...]
- Test result message containing the state of the test as well as a description and source position for test failures.
- The request for FirebaseRulesService.TestRuleset.
- The response for FirebaseRulesService.TestRuleset.
TestSuiteis a collection of
TestCaseinstances that validate the logical correctness of a
- The request for FirebaseRulesService.UpdateRelease.
- Tuple for how many times an Expression was evaluated to a particular ExpressionValue.
- Store the position and access outcome for an expression visited in rules.