firebaseml.v1 library Null safety
Firebase ML API - v1
Access custom machine learning models hosted via Firebase ML.
For more information, see firebase.google.com
Create an instance of FirebaseMLApi to access these resources:
- Access custom machine learning models hosted via Firebase ML.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This is returned in the longrunning operations for create/update.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]