firebasehosting.v1 library Null safety
Firebase Hosting API - v1
The Firebase Hosting REST API enables programmatic and customizable management and deployments to your Firebase-hosted sites. Use this REST API to create and manage channels and sites as well as to deploy new or updated hosting configurations and content files.
For more information, see firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/
Create an instance of FirebaseHostingApi to access these resources:
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- The Firebase Hosting REST API enables programmatic and customizable management and deployments to your Firebase-hosted sites. [...]
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]