file.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Filestore API - v1
The Cloud Filestore API is used for creating and managing cloud file servers.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/filestore/
Create an instance of CloudFilestoreApi to access these resources:
- A Cloud Filestore backup.
- The Cloud Filestore API is used for creating and managing cloud file servers.
- Time window specified for daily operations.
- DenyMaintenancePeriod definition. [...]
- File share configuration for the instance.
- Maintenance settings associated with instance. [...]
- Node information for custom per-node SLO implementations. [...]
- PerSliSloEligibility is a mapping from an SLI name to eligibility.
- SloMetadata contains resources required for proper SLO classification of the instance.
- A Cloud Filestore instance.
- ListBackupsResponse is the result of ListBackupsRequest.
- ListInstancesResponse is the result of ListInstancesRequest.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Defines policies to service maintenance events.
- MaintenanceWindow definition.
- Network configuration for the instance.
- NFS export options specifications.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- RestoreInstanceRequest restores an existing instances's file share from a backup.
- Configure the schedule.
- Maintenance policy applicable to instance updates.
- Time window specified for weekly operations.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Date = $Date
- Represents a whole or partial calendar date, such as a birthday. [...]
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1MaintenanceSchedule = $GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1MaintenanceSchedule
- Maintenance schedule which is exposed to customer and potentially end user, indicating published upcoming future maintenance schedule
- GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1ProvisionedResource = $GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1ProvisionedResource
- Describes provisioned dataplane resources.
- GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1SloEligibility = $GoogleCloudSaasacceleratorManagementProvidersV1SloEligibility
- SloEligibility is a tuple containing eligibility value: true if an instance is eligible for SLO calculation or false if it should be excluded from all SLO-related calculations along with a user-defined reason.
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- OperationMetadata = $OperationMetadata02
- Represents the metadata of the long-running operation.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- TimeOfDay = $TimeOfDay
- Represents a time of day. [...]