digitalassetlinks.v1 library Null safety
Digital Asset Links API - v1
Discovers relationships between online assets such as websites or mobile apps.
For more information, see developers.google.com/digital-asset-links/
Create an instance of DigitalassetlinksApi to access these resources:
- Describes an android app asset.
- Uniquely identifies an asset.
- Message used to check for the existence of multiple digital asset links within a single RPC.
- Response for BulkCheck call.
- Describes an X509 certificate.
- Response message for the CheckAssetLinks call.
- Discovers relationships between online assets such as websites or mobile apps.
- Response message for the List call.
- Describes a reliable statement that has been made about the relationship between a source asset and a target asset.
- A single statement to check in a bulk call using BulkCheck.
- Describes a web asset.