cloudtrace.v2 library Null safety
Cloud Trace API - v2
Sends application trace data to Cloud Trace for viewing. Trace data is collected for all App Engine applications by default. Trace data from other applications can be provided using this API. This library is used to interact with the Cloud Trace API directly. If you are looking to instrument your application for Cloud Trace, we recommend using OpenCensus.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/trace
Create an instance of CloudTraceApi to access these resources:
- Text annotation with a set of attributes.
A set of attributes, each in the format
The allowed types for [VALUE] in a
The request message for the
- Sends application trace data to Cloud Trace for viewing. [...]
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- A pointer from the current span to another span in the same trace or in a different trace. [...]
- A collection of links, which are references from this span to a span in the same or different trace.
- An event describing a message sent/received between Spans.
- Binary module.
- A span represents a single operation within a trace. [...]
- Represents a single stack frame in a stack trace.
- A collection of stack frames, which can be truncated.
- A call stack appearing in a trace.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- A time-stamped annotation or message event in the Span.
A collection of
- Represents a string that might be shortened to a specified length.