cloudshell.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Shell API - v1
Allows users to start, configure, and connect to interactive shell sessions running in the cloud.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/shell/docs/
Create an instance of CloudShellApi to access these resources:
- Request message for AddPublicKey.
- Request message for AuthorizeEnvironment.
- Allows users to start, configure, and connect to interactive shell sessions running in the cloud.
- A Cloud Shell environment, which is defined as the combination of a Docker image specifying what is installed on the environment and a home directory containing the user's data that will remain across sessions.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Request message for RemovePublicKey.
- Request message for StartEnvironment.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.