cloudscheduler.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Scheduler API - v1
Creates and manages jobs run on a regular recurring schedule.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/scheduler/
Create an instance of CloudSchedulerApi to access these resources:
- App Engine target. [...]
- App Engine Routing. [...]
- Creates and manages jobs run on a regular recurring schedule.
- Http target. [...]
- Configuration for a job. [...]
- Response message for listing jobs using ListJobs.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- Contains information needed for generating an OAuth token. [...]
- Contains information needed for generating an OpenID Connect token. [...]
- Pub/Sub target. [...]
- Settings that determine the retry behavior. [...]
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- PauseJobRequest = $Empty
- Request message for PauseJob.
- PubsubMessage = $PubsubMessage
- A message that is published by publishers and consumed by subscribers. [...]
- ResumeJobRequest = $Empty
- Request message for ResumeJob.
- RunJobRequest = $Empty
- Request message for forcing a job to run now using RunJob.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]