civicinfo.v2 library Null safety
Google Civic Information API - v2
Provides polling places, early vote locations, contest data, election officials, and government representatives for U.S. residential addresses.
For more information, see developers.google.com/civic-information/
Create an instance of CivicInfoApi to access these resources:
- Describes information about a regional election administrative area.
- Information about an election administrative body (e.g. County Board of Elections).
- Information about a candidate running for elected office.
- A social media or web channel for a candidate.
- Provides polling places, early vote locations, contest data, election officials, and government representatives for U.S. residential addresses.
- Information about a contest that appears on a voter's ballot.
- The result of a division search query.
- Represents a political geographic division that matches the requested query.
- Information about the election that was queried.
- Information about individual election officials.
- The list of elections available for this version of the API.
- Describes the geographic scope of a contest.
- Describes a political geography.
- Information about an Office held by one or more Officials.
- Information about a person holding an elected office.
- A location where a voter can vote. [...]
- The result of a representative info lookup query.
- A simple representation of an address.
- Contains information about the data source for the element containing it.
- The result of a voter info lookup query.