billingbudgets.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Billing Budget API - v1
The Cloud Billing Budget API stores Cloud Billing budgets, which define a budget plan and the rules to execute as spend is tracked against that plan.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/billing/docs/how-to/budget-api-overview
Create an instance of CloudBillingBudgetApi to access these resources:
- The Cloud Billing Budget API stores Cloud Billing budgets, which define a budget plan and the rules to execute as spend is tracked against that plan.
- A budget is a plan that describes what you expect to spend on Cloud projects, plus the rules to execute as spend is tracked against that plan, (for example, send an alert when 90% of the target spend is met). [...]
- The budgeted amount for each usage period.
- All date times begin at 12 AM US and Canadian Pacific Time (UTC-8).
- A filter for a budget, limiting the scope of the cost to calculate.
- Describes a budget amount targeted to the last Filter.calendar_period spend. [...]
- Response for ListBudgets
- NotificationsRule defines notifications that are sent based on budget spend and thresholds.
- ThresholdRule contains the definition of a threshold. [...]
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Represents a whole or partial calendar date, such as a birthday. [...]
- Represents an amount of money with its currency type.