bigqueryreservation.v1 library Null safety
BigQuery Reservation API - v1
A service to modify your BigQuery flat-rate reservations.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/bigquery/
Create an instance of BigQueryReservationApi to access these resources:
- A Assignment allows a project to submit jobs of a certain type using slots from the specified reservation.
- A service to modify your BigQuery flat-rate reservations.
- Represents a BI Reservation.
- Capacity commitment is a way to purchase compute capacity for BigQuery jobs (in the form of slots) with some committed period of usage. [...]
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- The response for ReservationService.ListAssignments.
- The response for ReservationService.ListCapacityCommitments.
- The response for ReservationService.ListReservations.
- The request for ReservationService.MergeCapacityCommitments.
- The request for ReservationService.MoveAssignment. [...]
- A reservation is a mechanism used to guarantee slots to users.
- The response for ReservationService.SearchAllAssignments.
- The response for ReservationService.SearchAssignments.
- The request for ReservationService.SplitCapacityCommitment.
- The response for ReservationService.SplitCapacityCommitment.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]