baremetalsolution.v1 library Null safety
Bare Metal Solution API - v1
Provides ways to manage Bare Metal Solution hardware installed in a regional extension located near a Google Cloud data center.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/bare-metal
Create an instance of BaremetalsolutionApi to access these resources:
- Provides ways to manage Bare Metal Solution hardware installed in a regional extension located near a Google Cloud data center.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs.
- ResetInstanceRequest = $Empty
- Request for ResetInstance.
- ResetInstanceResponse = $Empty
- Response for ResetInstance.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.