accessapproval.v1 library Null safety
Access Approval API - v1
An API for controlling access to data by Google personnel.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/cloud-provider-access-management/access-approval/docs
Create an instance of AccessApprovalApi to access these resources:
- An API for controlling access to data by Google personnel.
- Settings on a Project/Folder/Organization related to Access Approval.
- Home office and physical location of the principal.
- A request for the customer to approve access to a resource.
- Request to approve an ApprovalRequest.
- A decision that has been made to approve access to a resource.
- Request to dismiss an approval request.
- A decision that has been made to dismiss an approval request.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Represents the enrollment of a cloud resource into a specific service.
- Response to listing of ApprovalRequest objects.
- The properties associated with the resource of the request.