minimalAction property Null safety
read / write
The minimal action that you want to perform on each instance during the update: - REPLACE: At minimum, delete the instance and create it again.
- RESTART: Stop the instance and start it again. - REFRESH: Do not stop the instance. - NONE: Do not disrupt the instance at all. By default, the minimum action is NONE. If your update requires a more disruptive action than you set with this flag, the necessary action is performed to execute the update. Possible string values are:
- "NONE" : Do not perform any action.
- "REFRESH" : Updates applied in runtime, instances will not be disrupted.
- "REPLACE" : Old instances will be deleted. New instances will be created from the target template.
- "RESTART" : Every instance will be restarted.