- Abstract class for slide actions that can close after onTap occurred.
- A widget that positions its child to a fraction of the total available space.
- A basic slide action with an icon, a caption and a background color.
- A widget that can be slid in both direction of the specified axis. [...]
- An action pane that creates actions which stay behind the item while it's sliding.
- A controller that keep tracks of the active SlidableState and close the previous one.
- The data used by a Slidable.
- A widget that controls how the Slidable is dismissed. [...]
- An action pane that creates actions which animate like drawers while the item is sliding.
- A specific dismissal that creates slide actions that are displayed like drawers while the item is dismissing. The further slide action will grow faster than the other ones.
- An action pane that creates actions which follow the item while it's sliding.
- The state of Slidable widget. You can open or close the Slidable by calling the corresponding methods of this object.
- An action pane that creates actions which stretch while the item is sliding.
- A basic slide action with a background color and a child that will be center inside its area.
- A delegate that supplies slide actions using a builder callback. [...]
- A delegate that supplies slide actions. [...]
- A delegate that supplies slide actions using an explicit list. [...]
SlideActionType actionType) → void
Signature used by
SlideToDismissDelegateto indicate that it has been dismissed for the given
BuildContext context, int index, Animation< double>animation, SlidableRenderingMode step) → Widget
- Signature for the builder callback used to create slide actions.
SlideActionType actionType) → FutureOr< bool>
Signature for determining whether the widget will be dismissed for the