- An action pane.
- Data of the ambient ActionPane accessible from its children.
- An ActionPane motion which reveals actions as if they were behind the Slidable.
- Represents an action of an ActionPane.
- A widget wich controls how a Slidable dismisses.
- An ActionPane motion which reveals actions as if they were drawers.
- A DismissiblePane motion which will make the furthest action grows faster as the Slidable dismisses.
- A request made to resize a Slidable after a dismiss.
- An ActionPane motion which reveals actions as if they were scrolling from the outside.
- A widget which can be dragged to reveal contextual actions.
- An action for Slidable which can show an icon, a label, or both.
A widget that forces the Slidable widgets below it to close when another
Slidable widget with the same
- A notification used to close other Slidable widgets with the same groupTag.
- Represents a way to control a slidable from outside.
- A widget which can dispatch notifications to a group of Slidable below it.
- A widget which listens to notifications dispatched by a SlidableGroupBehavior of the same type.
- Used to dispatch a Slidable notification.
- A dispatcher used to dispatch a Slidable notification.
- A Slidable notification that can bubble up the widget tree.
- A widget that listens for SlidableNotifications bubbling up the tree.
- A specific SlidableNotification which holds the current ratio value.
- An ActionPane motion which reveals actions by stretching their extent while sliding the Slidable.
- The different kinds of action panes.