flutter_scatter library Null safety
Contain a widget that displays a collection of dispersed and non-overlapping children
- A ScatterDelegate that aligns a child with its predecessor.
- A ScatterDelegate that places children in an archimedean spiral. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedean_spiral.
- A ScatterDelegate that places children on an ellipse.
- A ScatterDelegate that places children in a Fermat spiral. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat%27s_spiral.
- A ScatterDelegate that places children in a Logarithmic spiral. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logarithmic_spiral.
- Implements the scatter layout algorithm. [...]
- A widget that positions its children with a ScatterDelegate without overlapping them. [...]
- A context in which a ScatterDelegate positions the RenderScatter children. [...]
- A delegate that controls the layout of a Scatter.
- Parent data used by RenderScatter and its subclasses.
- A ScatterDelegate that places children in a spiral. [...]