flutter_reactive_ble library Null safety
- Value update for specific QualifiedCharacteristic.
- Result of the connection priority request
- Status update for a specific BLE device.
Specific BLE characteristic for a BLE device characterised by
deviceId, serviceId and characteristicId.
- Ble device that is discovered during scanning.
- FlutterReactiveBle is the facade of the library. Its interface allows to perform all the supported BLE operations.
- Error result of a BLE operation.
- Specific BLE characteristic for a BLE device characterised by deviceId, serviceId and characteristicId.
The interface that implementations of
- Repeater sets an underlying stream up on the first subscription to the output stream and shuts it down when there are no more subscriptions. [...]
- Result of a ble operation. [...]
- Result of a scan interval.
- A disposable resource whose underlying resource can be replaced by another resource causing automatic disposal of the previous underlying resource.
- A SerialDisposable that constains an underlying stream subscription.
- Representation of a 16, 32 or 128-bit number used to identify BLE services and characteristics.
- The status of the BLE subsystem as reported by the platform API.
- Error type for characteristic value update.
- Error type of Clear Gatt cache operation.
- Type of connection error.
- The priority that can be requested to update the connection parameter.
- Error type for connection priority.
- Connection status of the BLE device.
- Connection status.
- States the level of debuglogging within this library
- Failure type of device discovery.
- Android only: mode in which BLE discovery is executed.