flutter_parse library Null safety
Dart package for accessing Parse Server
- The Parse class contains static functions that handle global configuration for the Parse library.
- A ParseACL is used to control which users can access or modify a particular object. Each ParseObject can have its own ParseACL. You can grant read and write permissions separately to specific users, to groups of users that belong to roles, or you can grant permissions to "the public" so that, for example, any user could read a particular object but only a particular set of users could write to that object.
- The ParseConfig is a local representation of configuration data that can be set from the Parse dashboard.
- The ParseConfiguration class contains variable that handle global configuration for the Parse library.
- ParseGeoPoint represents a latitude / longitude point that may be associated with a key in a ParseObject or used as a reference point for geo queries. This allows proximity based queries on the key.
- The ParseObject is a local representation of data that can be saved and retrieved from the Parse cloud.
T extends ParseObject>
- The ParseQuery class defines a query that is used to fetch ParseObjects. The most common use case is finding all objects that match a query through the find method.
- Represents a Role on the Parse server. ParseRoles represent groupings of ParseUsers for the purposes of granting permissions (e.g. specifying a ParseACL for a ParseObject). Roles are specified by their sets of child users and child roles, all of which are granted any permissions that the parent role has.
- The ParseSchema is a representation of ParseObject schema that can be retrieved from the Parse cloud.
- The ParseSession is a local representation of session data that can be saved and retrieved from the Parse cloud.
- Local storage manager for internal library use
- The ParseUser is a local representation of user data that can be saved and retrieved from the Parse cloud.
- The schema type of a field