Library for publishing Flutter Web applications to https://flutter.su
An example of how your application will work on flutter.su: app1.flutter.su
Adding a new app
- Authorize flutter.su/myapp
- Add a new application in controll panel.
- Create an rsa key to digitally sign on the site in controll app.
- Save the key in a safe place on your computer in file public.pem.
dev_dependencies: flutter2web: any
Added code (sample config):
flutter2web: path_build: "build/web" key_id: 4 path_rsa_public: "d:/secret/public.pem"
- path_build - relative path of web application build in your project;
- key_id - you will receive the ID of the signing key when you create a new key on the site
- path_rsa_public - path to signature key file
Build flutter web
Build a flutter web application using the command:
flutter build web
Upload the application to the server
Run the command in the terminal
flutter pub run flutter2web:upload
Problems, questions and suggestions
All questions can be sent to email: