The interface definition for a PureMVC MultiCore Controller.
In PureMVC, an IController implementor follows the 'Command and Controller' strategy, and assumes these responsibilities:
- Remembering which ICommands are intended to handle which INotifications.
- Registering itself as an IObserver with the View for each INotification that it has an ICommand mapping for.
- Creating a new instance of the proper ICommand to handle a given INotification when notified by the IView.
- Calling the ICommand's
executemethod, passing in the INotification.
INotification note) → void
- Execute the ICommand previously registered as the handler for INotifications with the given notification's name. [...]
String noteName) → bool
- Check if an ICommand is registered for a given INotification name with the IController. [...]
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
String notificationName, Function commandFactory) → void
- Register an INotification to ICommand mapping with the IController. [...]
String noteName) → void
- Remove a previously registered INotification to ICommand mapping from the IController. [...]
) → String
A string representation of this object. [...]