A Image Widget that can be used with BoxFit.
import fit_image; import 'package:flutter/widgets.dart'; Widget image = new FixImage( child: new Image.asset("img/flutter-mark-square-100.png"), // your Image fit: BoxFit.cover, );
- Depend on it Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: fit_image: "^0.1.2"
- Install it You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter packages get
Alternatively, your editor might support flutter packages get. Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
- Foreign Function Interface for interoperability with the C programming language. [...]
- HTML elements and other resources for web-based applications that need to interact with the browser and the DOM (Document Object Model). [...]
- Utility methods to efficiently manipulate typed JSInterop objects in cases where the name to call is not known at runtime. You should only use these methods when the same effect cannot be achieved with @JS annotations. These methods would be extension methods on JSObject if Dart supported extension methods.