What is Fish Redux ?
Fish Redux is an assembled flutter application framework based on Redux state management. It is suitable for building medium and large applications.
It has four characteristics:
- Functional Programming
- Predictable state container
- Pluggable componentization
- Non-destructive performance
- todo list - a simple todo list demo.
- run it:
cd ./example flutter create . flutter run
What's the difference between 'Fish Redux' and 'Redux' ?
- Redux Inspector (using Flutter Debugger and flipperkit_fish_redux_middleware) for Fish Redux apps, by JianyingLi
- Fish Redux is released under the Apache 2.0 license. See LICENSE for details.