- The options used to configure a FirebaseApp. [...]
- Result object that contains a Firebase Auth ID Token.
- Provides a way for FirebaseApp to get an access token if there exists a logged in user.
- Represents an internal token result.
Exceptions / Errors
- Represents API errors. This is for internal usage only and we don't expose externally.
- Exception thrown when a request to a Firebase service has failed due to a network error. Inspect the device's network connectivity state or retry later to resolve.
- Internal use only, indicates that no signed-in user and operations like InternalTokenProvider.getAccessToken will fail.
- Exception thrown when a request to a Firebase service has been blocked due to having received too many consecutive requests from the same device. Retry the request later to resolve.