Animation vs Tweening
?Should these names be changed?
*SpriteSheetComponent AnimationComponent: For SpriteSheet Animations TweenComponent: For tweening animation between point A and point B. [...]
- This is our event handler
The main class of feathers, this class is each and every
node of our application.
Each feather has a single Quill attached to it, by default
this quill is empty (with no components attached).
Quill's have presets, such as the SpriteQuill.
If you don't wish to use a preset, you can attach
- This is where the game engine initializes from the main function call
- Does the manager component only allow for 1 active feather at a time? perhaps have a separate component for multiple active feathers
- The Quill class contains all components attached to any given Feather. You can create your own preset Quills by extending this class, or you can simply attach components on to the default quill provided in each Feather.
- Things to do with this component: ...add color support ...add blending support
- This is the game time, that will give up elapsed seconds, total time, and other things
- The timer class is used to cause events to be triggered when the time is up. This needs to be made into a component.
All animation options are set in this enum
such as how the animation will act.
Teeteranimation will go from start to end to start
Repeatwill go from start to end, repeating TODO: More options, or refactor
- Event Types Eventually we will have swipe, and double tap, drag, etc.