fairbid_flutter library Null safety
Plugin for FairBid SDK from Fyber
Starting point is a FairBid class which is used to initialize the native SDK
- The AdEvent contains data of the placement event triggered by FairBid SDK.
- Used for displaying banner ad near top and bottom edges of the screen
- Presents native banner for the given placement. IMPORTANT: You can present only one BannerView per placement on the screen at any given moment.
- Starting point for interacting with FairBid native SDK.
- Detailed information for each impression.
- Interstitials are static or video ads presented before, during or after the user interacts with your app. The user can view and then immediately dismiss them. This is a non-rewarded format for the user.
- The event sent when the adapter of mediated SDK start has been finished.
- Options for starting the FairBid SDK
- Allows for passing user privacy consent information.
- Rewarded ads are an engaging ad format that shows a short video ad to the user and in exchange the user will earn a reward. The user must consent and watch the video completely through to the end in order to earn the reward.
- Container for information about user. May be used for better targeting ads.