Extended functionality for an InternetAddress.
- Builds a list of bytes, allowing bytes and lists of bytes to be added at the end.
- Options controlling compression in a WebSocket.
- A cancelable connection attempt.
- A MIME/IANA media type used as the value of the HttpHeaders.contentTypeHeader header.
- Representation of a cookie. For cookies received by the server as Cookie header values only name and value properties will be set. When building a cookie for the 'set-cookie' header in the server and when receiving cookies in the client as 'set-cookie' headers all fields can be used.
- A data packet received by a RawDatagramSocket.
- A reference to a directory (or folder) on the file system.
- A reference to a file on the file system.
- Type of lock when requesting a lock on a file.
- The modes in which a File can be opened.
The result of calling the POSIX
stat()function on a file system object.
- File system event for newly created file system objects.
- File system event for deletion of file system objects.
- The common superclass of File, Directory, and Link.
- The type of an entity on the file system, such as a file, directory, or link.
- Base event class emitted by FileSystemEntity.watch.
- File system event for modifications of file system objects.
- File system event for moving of file system objects.
- The GZipCodec encodes raw bytes to GZip compressed bytes and decodes GZip compressed bytes to raw bytes.
- Representation of a header value in the form:
- An HTTP client for communicating with an HTTP server.
- Represents credentials for basic authentication.
- Represents credentials for digest authentication. Digest authentication is only supported for servers using the MD5 algorithm and quality of protection (qop) of either "none" or "auth".
- HTTP request for a client connection.
- HTTP response for a client connection.
- Information about an HttpRequest, HttpResponse, HttpClientRequest, or HttpClientResponse connection.
- Summary statistics about an HttpServers current socket connections.
- Utility functions for working with dates with HTTP specific date formats.
- Headers for HTTP requests and responses.
- This class facilitates overriding HttpClient with a mock implementation. It should be extended by another class in client code with overrides that construct a mock implementation. The implementation in this base class defaults to the actual HttpClient implementation. For example:
- A server-side object that contains the content of and information about an HTTP request.
- An HTTP response, which returns the headers and data from the server to the client in response to an HTTP request.
- A server that delivers content, such as web pages, using the HTTP protocol.
- The HttpRequest.session of an HttpRequest.
- HTTP status codes. Exported in dart:io and dart:html.
- An internet address or a Unix domain address.
- The type, or address family, of an InternetAddress.
Facilities for overriding various APIs of
dart:iowith mock implementations.
- A combined byte and text output.
- References to filesystem links.
- A NetworkInterface represents an active network interface on the current system. It contains a list of InternetAddresses that are bound to the interface.
- An anonymous pipe that can be used to send data in a single direction i.e. data written to write can be read using read.
- Information about the environment in which the current program is running.
- The means to execute a program.
- Methods for retrieving information about the current process.
- The result of running a non-interactive process started with Process.run or Process.runSync.
On Posix systems, ProcessSignal is used to send a specific signal
to a child process, see
- Modes for running a new process.
- Random access to the data in a file.
- An unbuffered interface to a UDP socket.
- A server socket providing a stream of low-level RawSecureSockets.
RawSecureSocketprovides a secure (SSL or TLS) network connection.
- A listening socket.
- A TCP connection.
- Events for the RawSocket.
- The RawSocketOption is used as a parameter to Socket.setRawOption and RawSocket.setRawOption to customize the behaviour of the underlying socket.
- A low-level class for communicating synchronously over a TCP socket.
- The RawZLibFilter class provides a low-level interface to zlib.
- The "read" end of an Pipe created by Pipe.create.
- Redirect information.
- A wrapper around OS resource handle so it can be passed via Socket as part of SocketMessage.
- Cookie cross-site availability configuration.
- A server socket, providing a stream of high-level Sockets.
- A TCP socket using TLS and SSL.
- The object containing the certificates to trust when making a secure client connection, and the certificate chain and private key to serve from a secure server.
- A listening socket.
- A TCP connection between two sockets.
- Control message part of the SocketMessage received by a call to RawSocket.readMessage.
- The SocketDirection is used as a parameter to Socket.close and RawSocket.close to close a socket in the specified direction(s).
- A socket message received by a RawDatagramSocket.
- An option for a socket which is configured using Socket.setOption.
- The standard input stream of the process.
- The type of object a standard IO stream can be attached to.
- An IOSink connected to either the standard out or error of the process.
- The system encoding is the current code page on Windows and UTF-8 on Linux and Mac.
- A two-way HTTP communication object for client or server applications.
- WebSocket status codes used when closing a WebSocket connection.
- The WebSocketTransformer provides the ability to upgrade a HttpRequest to a WebSocket connection. It supports both upgrading a single HttpRequest and upgrading a stream of HttpRequests.
- The "write" end of an Pipe created by Pipe.create.
- X509Certificate represents an SSL certificate, with accessors to get the fields of the certificate.
- The ZLibCodec encodes raw bytes to ZLib compressed bytes and decodes ZLib compressed bytes to raw bytes.
- The ZLibDecoder is used by ZLibCodec and GZipCodec to decompress data.
- The ZLibEncoder encoder is used by ZLibCodec and GZipCodec to compress data.
- Exposes ZLib options for input parameters.
- exitCode ↔ int
Get the global exit code for the Dart VM.
- pid → int
Returns the PID of the current process.
- stderr → Stdout
The standard output stream of errors written by this program.
- stdin → Stdin
The standard input stream of data read by this program.
- stdout → Stdout
The standard output stream of data written by this program.
Exceptions / Errors
- An exception that happens in the handshake phase of establishing a secure network connection, when looking up or verifying a certificate.
- Exception thrown when a file operation fails.
- An exception that happens in the handshake phase of establishing a secure network connection.
- Base class for all IO related exceptions.
- An Exception holding information about an error from the operating system.
- Exception thrown when a file operation fails because the necessary access rights are not available.
- Exception thrown when a file operation fails because the target path already exists.
- Exception thrown when a file operation fails because a file or directory does not exist.
- Exception thrown when a socket operation fails.
- Exception thrown by some operations of Stdin
- Exception thrown by some operations of Stdout
- A secure networking exception caused by a failure in the TLS/SSL protocol.