Shows either the expanded or the collapsed child depending on the state.
The state is determined by an instance of ExpandableController provided by
- Toggles the state of ExpandableController when the user clicks on it.
- Controls the state (expanded or collapsed) of one or more Expandable. The controller should be provided to Expandable via ExpandableNotifier.
An down/up arrow icon that toggles the state of ExpandableController when the user clicks on it.
The model is accessed via
- Makes an ExpandableController available to the widget subtree. Useful for making multiple Expandable widgets synchronized with a single controller.
- A configurable widget for showing user-expandable content with an optional expand button.
- Ensures that the child is visible on the screen by scrolling the outer viewport when the outer ExpandableNotifier delivers a change event. [...]