Work in progress
An event sourcing-inspired library targeting offline-first use, with automatic synchronization with remote instances when connection is available.
- All events are acceptable. Errors are managed when looking at the data, not when writing.
- Writers control the instant events happen.
- Event value serialization mechanism can be chosen by library users.
- EventSource is immutable and represents the state of the world at a precise moment in time.
- EventorySink must be able to write as fast as possible.
- Snapshots allow EventSources to be extremely efficient at querying data.
- EventSource and EventorySink are always separate entities even when using the same storage mechanism.
- Reloading an EventSource with new events from an EventorySink or remote stream must be extremely cheap.
- Basic eventory package's event-sourcing system.