- Called when the information on accelerometer offset has been received
- Called when the information on advertisement and connection interval has been received.
- Called when the information on battery voltage has been received
- Called when the button event has changed
- Called when the information on the device name has been received
- Default eSense event class.
- Called when an event listener is registered to the eSense device.
- Called when the information on sensor configuration has been received
- Contains data from a sensor event.
Exceptions / Errors
- A custom exception for eSense operations.