link_parser library Null safety
- A text between square brackets  followed by a Uri between parentheses (), These will be replaced by a complete Link Example: [Search the webt](https://google.com) [...]
GitHubProjectLinks point to a GitHub page of the current project (assuming it is stored on GitHub). [...]
- A text between square brackets  but not followed by a Uri between parentheses (), These will be replaced by a complete Link Example: [GitHub] would be replaced by [GitHub project](https://github.com/efficientyboosters/documentation_builder)
- You can refer to other parts of the documentation using Links. Links: [...]
- abstract link rule with optional TitleAttribute
- The LinkParser searches for TextNode's that contain texts that represent a Link It then replaces these TextNode's into a Link and additional TextNode's for the remaining text.