template_builder library Null safety
CHANGELOG.mdt files are .....TODO explain what a CHANGELOG file is and what it should contain.
A CHANGELOG.mdt is a MarkdownTemplate that is used by the DocumentationBuilder to create or override the CHANGELOG.md file in the root of your dart project.
A CHANGELOG.mdt can use the
TODO CHANGELOG_TAGwhich will generate the versions assuming you are using GitHub and mark very version as a milestone
- Your Dart/Flutter project can have an example.md file A example.mdt is a MarkdownTemplate that is used by the DocumentationBuilder to create or override the example.md file in the example folder of your dart project.
- GeneratedMarkdownFiles are files with a .md extension that are generated by the DocumentationBuilder.
- The MarkdownTemplateBuilder will create the MarkdownTemplate for each MarkdownTemplateFile The MarkdownTemplate will put the contents of the MarkdownTemplateFile as TextNode in its children The DocumentationParser will replace this TextNode with multiple Nodes if needed. The OutputBuilder converts each MarkdownTemplate into a GeneratedMarkdownFile
- Finds .mdt files, and puts them in the DocumentationModel
- MarkdownTemplateFiles are files with a .mdt extension that can contain: [...]
- README.md files are .....TODO explain what a README file is and what it should contain. A README.mdt is a MarkdownTemplate that is used by the DocumentationBuilder to create or override the README.md file in the root of your dart project.
Project's that are stored in Github can have wiki pages.
Github wiki pages are markdown files.
Github Wiki pages(TODO Add link) for more information. [...]