A powerful Http client for Dart, which supports Interceptors, Global configuration, FormData, File downloading etc. and Dio is very easy to use.
A open source project authorized by https://flutterchina.club.
The common config for the Dio instance.
dio.optionsis a instance of BaseOptions
- You can cancel a request by using a cancel token. One token can be shared with different requests. when a token's cancel method invoked, all requests with this token will be cancelled.
- The default HttpClientAdapter for Dio is DefaultHttpClientAdapter.
- The default Transformer for Dio. If you want to custom the transformation of request/response data, you can provide a Transformer by your self, and replace the DefaultTransformer by setting the dio.Transformer.
- A powerful Http client for Dart, which supports Interceptors, Global configuration, FormData, File downloading etc. and Dio is very easy to use.
- A class to create readable "multipart/form-data" streams. It can be used to submit forms and file uploads to http server.
- HttpAdapter is a bridge between Dio and HttpClient. [...]
Dio instance may have interceptor(s) by which you can intercept
requests or responses before they are handled by
- Add lock/unlock API for interceptors.
- Every request can pass an Options object which will be merged with Dio.options
- Response describes the http Response info.
- Transformer allows changes to the request/response data before it is sent/received to/from the server. This is only applicable for request methods 'PUT', 'POST', and 'PATCH'. [...]
- Describes the info of file to upload.
Future) → Future
DioError e) → dynamic
RequestOptions options) → dynamic
Response e) → dynamic
HttpClient client) → dynamic
int count int total) → void
- Callback to listen the progress for sending/receiving data. [...]
int status) → bool
) → dynamic
Exceptions / Errors
- DioError describes the error info when request failed.