A powerful Http client for Dart, which supports Interceptors, Global configuration, FormData, File downloading etc. and Dio is very easy to use.
A open source project authorized by https://flutterchina.club.
- You can cancel a request by using a cancel token. One token can be shared with different requests. when a token's cancel method invoked, all requests with this token will be cancelled.
The default TransFormer for Dio. If you want to custom the transformation of
request/response data, you can provide a TransFormer by your self, and
replace the DefaultTransformer by setting the
- A powerful Http client for Dart, which supports Interceptors, Global configuration, FormData, File downloading etc. and Dio is very easy to use.
- A class to create readable "multipart/form-data" streams. It can be used to submit forms and file uploads to http server.
Each Dio instance has a interceptor by which you can intercept
requests or responses before they are handled by
- The Options class describes the http request information and configuration.
Each Dio instance has a RequestInterceptor and a ResponseInterceptor,
by which you can intercept requests or responses before they are
- Response describes the http Response info.
- TransFormer allows changes to the request/response data before it is sent/received to/from the server. This is only applicable for request methods 'PUT', 'POST', and 'PATCH'. [...]
- Describes the info of file to upload.
Options options) → dynamic
DioError e) → dynamic
Response e) → dynamic
int received int total) → dynamic
- Callback to listen the file downloading progress. [...]
HttpClient client) → dynamic
int status) → bool
Exceptions / Errors
- DioError describes the error info when request failed.