Dent aims to give data layer for Dart developers writing ecommerce or other applications. Dent is used by Dint.
The goals are:
- Saving time. All you need to do is to connect to some database supported by the package database.
- Reducing defects. A data layer audited by more teams than just your own is likely to contain less defects when it comes to database modeling, programming, security, or regulatory compliance.
- Encouraging interoperability. This package aims to provide a stable API for packages.
Contributors may be added to the Github organization team so they can save time by pushing directly to the repository.
- Contributor? You can add your name/email/homepage here
- Some shared models for dealing with authentication and user accounts. [...]
- Some shared models for dealing with product, marketing, and sales data. [...]
- Some shared models for dealing with blogs, media files, and discussions. [...]
Dent core classes such as Entity and
- Some shared models for dealing with contracts and regulations such as GDPR. [...]
- Contains classes related to places. [...]