The image library aims to provide server-side programs the ability to load, manipulate, and save various image file formats.
- A 32-bit image buffer where pixels are encoded into 32-bit unsigned ints. You can use the methods in color to encode/decode the RGBA channels of a color for a pixel.
- Decode a jpeg encoded image. [...]
- Encode an image to the JPEG format. [...]
- Decode a PNG encoded image.
- Encode an image to the PNG format.
- Encode a TGA image. Used for debugging since TGA format isn't used much these days.