Data produced by dart2js when run with the
- The entire information produced while compiling a program.
- Common information used for most kind of elements.
- Information about a class element.
- Information about a closure, also known as a local function.
- Info associated with elements containing executable code (like fields and methods)
- A code span of generated code. A CodeSpan object is associated with a single BasicInfo. The offsets in the span corresponds to offsets on the file of BasicInfo.outputUnit.
- Information about a constant value.
- Information about how a dependency is used.
- Information about a field element.
- Information about a function or method.
- Modifiers that may apply to methods.
- Common interface to many pieces of information generated by the dart2js compiler that are directly associated with an element (compilation unit, library, class, function, or field).
- A simple visitor for information produced by the dart2js compiler.
- Info associated with a library element.
- Information about an output unit. Normally there is just one for the entire program unless the application uses deferred imports, in which case there would be an additional output unit per deferred chunk.
- Name and type information about a function parameter.
- A visitor that recursively walks each portion of the program. Because the info representation is redundant, this visitor only walks the structure of the program and skips some redundant links. For example, even though visitAll contains references to functions, this visitor only recurses to visit libraries, then from each library we visit functions and classes, and so on.
- Information about a typedef declaration.
Possible values of the
kindfield in the serialized infos.