dargon2_core library Null safety
Support for doing something awesome.
More dartdocs go here.
- A class that houses all of the methods to hash and verify a password using the Argon2 password hashing algorithm.
- A class that stores the results from an Argon2 Hashing operation. Allows for a user to get various values from the List
- The abstract superclass for the two LibLoader classes. Used to split the loader between Dart native and Flutter as the paths for the dylib are different.
- A class to abstract and handle Salts for the Argon2 hashing process. Allows for a user to create a salt with given bytes (List
- The enum to determine the Argon2 Type used (Argon2i, Argon2d, Argon2id).
- The enum used to determine the Argon2 Version used (0x10 or 0x13).
- The enum with all of the Argon2 Error codes, seen directly from the C Reference Library of Argon2. The codes are sent into the Exception object as well as used to retrieve the error message from the C library.
Exceptions / Errors
- A generic exception class to present each of the thrown exceptions from the Argon2 Library to allow users to know exactly what errored