- Main class to provide package functionality.
- Class to provide the functionality of searching for a source
- Class to provide the functionality of making API requests
- Model class for mapping part of the json returned by the https://www.insmet.cu weather API
- Model class for mapping the json returned by the https://www.insmet.cu weather API
- Class to provide the functionality of obtaining weather data
String s1, String s2) → int
- Implementation of Damerau-Levenshtein distance with transposition (also sometimes calls unrestricted Damerau-Levenshtein distance). It is the minimum number of operations needed to transform one string into the other, where an operation is defined as an insertion, deletion, or substitution of a single character, or a transposition of two adjacent characters.