coffee library Null safety
A coffee-related library for an object-oriented representation of coffee.
- Altitude is classified by the range the coffee plant was grown at. [...]
- The bean carries all the attributes of the bean from it's roast to it's origin. [...]
- The brew method model. Includes a title and a list of steps. [...]
- The details and parts of brewing coffee. [...]
- Coffee is created by following a brew recipe.
- The tool used for grinding coffee beans.
- The range of grind size for your grinder.
- Unit for determining an altitude form of measurement.
- Brew types are helpful for also figuring out the volume the coffee was brewed in.
- Coffee plant continent origin.
All country codes. To use the string of the enum,
consider using the
- Whether the given grinder is a blade of burr grinder.
- Plant type of the bean plant. Can be either arabica or robusta.
- The process of the pit from the cherry
- Roast level of a coffee bean. Can be one of the following: [...]