- An invitation to participate in an active study deployment using the specified master devices. Some of the devices which the participant is invited to might already be registered. If the participant wants to use a different device, they will need to unregister the existing device first.
- A TaskDescriptor which contains a definition on how to run tasks, measures, and triggers which differs from the CARP domain model. [...]
- A DeploymentServiceRequest contains the data for sending a request to the CARP web service. [...]
- A request for reporting this deployment as successful.
- A DeviceDeploymentStatus represents the status of a device in a deployment. [...]
- A DeviceDescriptor represents the status of a deployment as returned from the CARP web service.
- Holds device invitation details.
- A device registration description used in a RegisterDevice request.
- A request for getting the deployment invitations for an account id.
- A request for getting the deployment for this master device.
- A request for getting the status of a study deployment.
- The deployment data for a master device as read from the CARP web service [...]
- Uniquely identifies the participation of an account in a study deployment.
- A request for registering this device.
- A StudyDeploymentStatus represents the status of a deployment as returned from the CARP web service. [...]
- A description of a study, shared with participants once they are invited to a study.
- Describes requested measures to be collected on a device. [...]
- Any condition on a device (DeviceDescriptor) which starts or stops tasks at certain points in time when the condition applies. The condition can either be time-bound, based on data streams, initiated by a user of the platform, or a combination of these. [...]
Specifies a task which at some point during a
StudyProtocolgets sent to a specific device. [...]
- A request for unregistering this device.
) → void
- Register all the fromJson functions for the deployment domain classes.