A Flutter simple Carousel Widget.
As simple as using any flutter Widget. The Carousel package hides all the complexity (almost none, it's Flutter!) of implementing a carousel.
new Carousel( children: [ new NetworkImage('https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/760249570085314560/yCrkrbl3_400x400.jpg'), new NetworkImage('https://webinerds.com/app/uploads/2017/11/d49396_d9c5d967608d4bc1bcf09c9574eb67c9-mv2.png') ].map((netImage) => new Image(image: netImage)).toList(), )
This code snippet creates an Carousel that contains both the logos of Flutter and React native, as an example.
Developed by Gabriel Valério firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to help!
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]