VideoEventType enum Null safety
Type of the event.
Emitted by the platform implementation when the video is initialized or completed or to communicate buffering events.
- initialized → const VideoEventType
The video has been initialized.
- completed → const VideoEventType
The playback has ended.
- bufferingUpdate → const VideoEventType
Updated information on the buffering state.
- bufferingStart → const VideoEventType
The video started to buffer.
- bufferingEnd → const VideoEventType
The video stopped to buffer.
- unknown → const VideoEventType
An unknown event has been received.
- error → const VideoEventType
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[initialized, completed, bufferingUpdate, bufferingStart, bufferingEnd, unknown, error]