Configuration class used to setup better buffering experience or setup custom load settings. Currently used only in Android.
- bufferForPlaybackAfterRebufferMs → int
The default duration of media that must be buffered for playback to resume
after a rebuffer, in milliseconds. A rebuffer is defined to be caused by
buffer depletion rather than a user action.
- bufferForPlaybackMs → int
The default duration of media that must be buffered for playback to start
or resume following a user action such as a seek, in milliseconds.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- maxBufferMs → int
The default maximum duration of media that the player will attempt to
buffer, in milliseconds.
- minBufferMs → int
The default minimum duration of media that the player will attempt to
ensure is buffered at all times, in milliseconds.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- defaultBufferForPlaybackAfterRebufferMs → const int
- defaultBufferForPlaybackMs → const int
- defaultMaxBufferMs → const int
- defaultMinBufferMs → const int
- Constants values are from the offical exoplayer documentation https://exoplayer.dev/doc/reference/constant-values.html#com.google.android.exoplayer2.DefaultLoadControl.DEFAULT_BUFFER_FOR_PLAYBACK_MS