A basic image gallery widget for android and ios.
- Display gallery of images with list of files.
- Display gallery of images with list of network urls.
- Display gallery of images with list of files and network urls.
- Select initial image using initialPage attribute.
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... basic_image_gallery: "^0.0.1"
In your library add the following import:
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
ImageGallery needs multiple things:
- List of files if you want to display images from files.
- List of network urls if you want to display image from urls.
- initialPage number.
ImageGallery( initialPage: 1, files: , networkUrl: [ "https://bugyalvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/IMA-Dehradun.jpg", "https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Image_created_with_a_mobile_phone.png" ], )
How to display only images from network?
files array to empty.
How to display only images from files?
networkUrls to empty.
Please see the Changelog page to know what's recently changed.
Feel free to contribute to this project.