Background geolocation plugin for Flutter (Android only).
- Android Foreground service make sure to save geolocations when application is in the background as well as when the app is closed.
- Control Location tracking (start/stop/pause/continue)
- Getting state of the service (running/binded/how many locations stored/ are permissions granted / metadata)
- Requesting permission for GPS
- Setting and reading metadata (might be helpfull when application were closed, but service is continue to store geolocations)
- Getting all stored locations & only new ones
This project is a starting point for a Flutter plug-in package, a specialized package that includes platform-specific implementation code for Android and/or iOS.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Add service declaration to your Android manifest file, just before ending tag: "
<service android:name="com.kgit.background_geolocation_plugin.service.BackgroundLocationService" android:enabled="true" android:exported="false"/>