Defines kinds of GraphQL types.
- ENUM → const GraphQLTypeKind
Enum is a special kind of scalar that is restricted to a particular set of allowed values.
- INPUT_OBJECT → const GraphQLTypeKind
Complex objects to be sent to server.
- INTERFACE → const GraphQLTypeKind
An Interface is an abstract type that includes a certain set of fields that a type must include to implement the interface.
- LIST → const GraphQLTypeKind
List type modifier.
- NON_NULL → const GraphQLTypeKind
Non-null type modifier.
- OBJECT → const GraphQLTypeKind
Objects are a collection of other objects to fetch data from server.
- SCALAR → const GraphQLTypeKind
Ths most basic (leaf) type on GraphQL.
- UNION → const GraphQLTypeKind
Union types are very similar to interfaces, but they don't get to specify any common fields between the types
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
- index → int
The integer index of this enum.final
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object.
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
) → String
- Returns a string representation of this object.
Invocation invocation ) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
dynamic other ) → bool
The equality operator.